Donate your unwanted jewellery and help fund research, support grieving families and save little lives!
Every day, we work tirelessly to prevent babies and children from dying suddenly and unexpectedly during pregnancy, infancy and early childhood.
But with nine babies and children still dying every day, there’s a lot more work to do – and we need your help to get there.
Simply donate your old, unwanted or broken jewellery to our Gold4good Appeal to help fund life saving research and education to stop little lives being cut short.
We accept the following in any condition:
- gold or silver jewellery
- odd bits and pieces
- old or unwanted rings
- gold coins or spare change
- damaged items
- single earrings
- broken chains
- links or clasps
Just one broken clasp could help fund one hour of life saving research!
Here's how your generous donations have helped other parents in need of support:
From the bottom of my heart, I want you to know that my Red Nose counsellor saved me.
Mother to Pat, Joe, Lexie and Loralei
Everyone was giving me such conflicting advice, but speaking with Red Nose helped me feel confident that I understood how to sleep Becky safely.Carmel
Order your Gold4good donation pack today!
When your reply-paid pack arrives, donating your old and unwanted jewellery is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1 - Fill in your contact details and sign your Gold4good donation envelope
2 - Place your donated jewellery inside the Gold4good padded envelope and seal
3 - Place your padded donation envelope into the larger yellow reply-paid envelope, seal it and send it via any Australia Post mailbox or post office asap
Looking for other ways you can support and help save little lives?
- Donate – send your one-off or monthly donation today
- Fundraise – hold an event or get active and ask your friends to sponsor you
- Partner with us – help to maximise the impact of our prevention, support and advocacy work
- Clothing Donations – Give your pre-loved clothes and household goods a new home while supporting our work
- Leave a Gift in Your Will – Make an incredible difference for generations to come