Who can partner with Red Nose?
Red Nose partners with Australian businesses and organisations whose mission and values align with our own mission and values.
Our mission is to support bereaved families and help save little lives through research and education.
At Red Nose, we value community, courage, respect, working together, sustainability, and saving little lives.
We invite businesses and organisations who want to help support families and save little lives to join us on our mission.
Together, we can stop little lives being cut short and ensure families devastated by the death of their baby or child have access to the support they need, for as long as they need it.
Red Nose is a proud child-safe organisation, with a vibrant and diverse community of staff, volunteers and supporters.
If your business or organisation is interested in making a BIG difference for Aussies families, then contact our Partnerships Team today.
How can I partner with Red Nose?
Great question – the opportuities are limitless!
Our partners support us in a variety ways:
- Co-branded collaborations and cause-related marketing campaigns
- Regular employee giving programs (pre-tax contributions via payroll) and matched giving programs
- Corporate volunteering days and other teambuilding activities
- Fundraising events and campaigns such as Red Nose Day
- Pro bono and in-kind support, and skilled volunteering.
How much does it cost to partner with Red Nose?
The investment of time, resources and money you commit to parnering with Red Nose is completely up to you!
At Red Nose, we have four levels of partnership:
- Mission Partner: providing a deep level of ongoing support for multiple programs over multiple years
- Official Partner: providing generous ongoing support and collaborating with us on a project or marketing campaign
- Red Nose Day Partner: getting involved in and supporting Red Nose Day by selling merchandise or helping to amplify the impact of the campaign through your own marketing channels
- Community Partner: partnering with us to raise awareness and support for families through small campaigns and events.
No matter how much you are able to contribute, we are sincerely grateful for your support in helping to support Aussie families and save little lives. Contact us today to learn more.
Why partner with Red Nose?
When you partner with Red Nose you unlock a range of strategic, brand, and commercial benefits, including:
- Brand halo to help your brand stand out and attract new customers through alignment with our lifesaving cause
- Engage, inspire and deepen relationships with your staff and customers, by making a meaningful impact together
- Access to content and expert advice for your customers in the key topics we know they care about – keeping their little ones safe. Content includes stories, images, videos, and campaigns for your staff, customers, and PR/media/social channels
- Networking opportunities with other Red Nose partners, supporters and Ambassadors, and the opportunity to align with one of Australia's longest running and most loved charity days, Red Nose Day, and connect with our digital audiences including over 100,000 Facebook and Instagram followers
- Dedicated support from our Partnerships team as you become part of the team helping to save little lives and support Aussie families.
Contact us today to learn more and see how we can create a partnership together that helps your business grow and develop.
I have a product that I want Red Nose to review, how does it work?
Great, the Red Nose Safer program can help.
Red Nose Safer provides Australian infant and child product manufacturers and retailers with evidence-based advice about the safety and suitability of products for infants, babies and children to reduce the risk of SIDS and other fatal sleeping accidents.
For more information, email us at email@example.com.
How do we get started?
Call our Partnerships team today on 1300 998 698 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.